How to use GTKD and GStreamer?

1 I complied GTKD on windows 7, but it does not work in my project. I write D project with esclipse and DDT.

2 if there need install GStreamer.msi on windows 7 befor build gstreamerd.lib?

3 and what's dll of gstreamer and GTK need attached in D project?

I meet too many erro when run my project,like following:

-------- Build Commands: --------
-od"bin"
-of"bin\MYD.exe"

-I"src"

"src\gtk\PopupMenu.d"

OPTLINK (R) for Win32 Release 8.00.12
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989-2010 All rights reserved.
http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/optlink.html
bin\MYD.obj(MYD)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined D3gtk5Label5Label7ClassZ<br>bin\MYD.obj(MYD) <br> Error 42: Symbol Undefined D3gtk10MainWindow10MainWindow6ctorMFAyaZC3gtk10MainWindow10MainWindow<br>bin\MYD.obj(MYD) <br> Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D3gtk8EventBox8EventBox6ctorMFZC3gtk8EventBox8EventBox
bin\MYD.obj(MYD)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined D3gtk8EventBox8EventBox7ClassZ<br>bin\MYD.obj(MYD) <br> Error 42: Symbol Undefined D3gtk13ImageMenuItem��ctorMFE4�琧8鈚ypes7StockIDC��AccelGroup�孼�瀫濁<br>bin\MYD.obj(MYD) <br> Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D3gtk13ImageMenuItem13ImageMenuItem7ClassZ
bin\MYD.obj(MYD)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined D3gtk4Menu4Menu7ClassZ<br>bin\MYD.obj(MYD) <br> Error 42: Symbol Undefined D3gtk4Menu4Menu6ctorMFZC3gtk4Menu4Menu<br>bin\MYD.obj(MYD) <br> Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D3gtk5Label5Label6ctorMFAyabZC3gtk5Label5Label
bin\MYD.obj(MYD)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined D3gtk6Widget6Widget14getRequestModeMFZE4gtkc8gtktypes18GtkSizeRequestMode<br>bin\MYD.obj(MYD) <br> Error 42: Symbol Undefined D3gtk6Widget6Widget9isVisibleMFZi
bin\MYD.obj(MYD)

Re: How to use GTKD and GStreamer?

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 10:12:54 GMT, dolphin wrote:

1 I complied GTKD on windows 7, but it does not work in my project. I write D project with esclipse and DDT.

2 if there need install GStreamer.msi on windows 7 befor build gstreamerd.lib?

Yes, you'll need to install GStreamer, it's not needed to compile the gstreamerD lib but your app won't run without it.

3 and what's dll of gstreamer and GTK need attached in D project?

gtkd.lib and gstreamerd.lib

I meet too many erro when run my project,like following:

-------- Build Commands: --------
-od"bin"
-of"bin\MYD.exe"

-I"src"

"src\gtk\PopupMenu.d"

OPTLINK (R) for Win32 Release 8.00.12
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989-2010 All rights reserved.
http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/optlink.html
bin\MYD.obj(MYD)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined D3gtk5Label5Label7_ClassZ
bin\MYD.obj(MYD)

To build the PopupMenu demo (or any other gtkd app) you'll need to link with the gtkd.lib library.