Some api.gtk.org pages are not available

Looks like something is wrong the API website. I can't see https://api.gtkd.org/GtkNotebook.html for an example...

Re: Some api.gtk.org pages are not available

On 25-02-2021 17:52, Dejan Lekic wrote:

Looks like something is wrong the API website. I can't see https://api.gtkd.org/GtkNotebook.html for an example...

In some cases the documentation generator doesn't put in the correct
link, you might be looking for: https://api.gtkd.org/gtk.Notebook.html

I might have this fixed on the version pending release. It used a TLS variable but it was only initialized in one thread which would mean if the file happened to be generated by thread #1, it would sync up, but the other work threads would make broken links.

We'll test it later I plan to release fix next week, hopefully it will work for gtkd too.

I just tagged the new adrdox with a bunch of improvements (and one minor css bug but meh you use your own css anyway for gtkd) and a few of those should help the gtkd docs including more gtk-style code block support and the bug fix on this class lookup. hopefully. im kinda sick of it so gonna go something else instead of testing it.

On 09-04-2021 22:04, Adam D Ruppe wrote:

I just tagged the new adrdox with a bunch of improvements (and one minor css bug but meh you use your own css anyway for gtkd) and a few of those should help the gtkd docs including more gtk-style code block support and the bug fix on this class lookup. hopefully. im kinda sick of it so gonna go something else instead of testing it.

Thanks Adam, I'll try it out.

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 20:04:19 GMT, Adam D Ruppe wrote:

Good stuff! Thanks Adam! \o/

I've regenerated the docs with the new adrdox, they are online now.

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 20:38:08 +0200, Mike Wey wrote:

I've regenerated the docs with the new adrdox, they are online now.

Thanks Mike!