On 01/19/2016 05:16 PM, Chris wrote:

I'm working on a D application that also targets Windows and it requires OpenGL, this just came to my attention with the release 0.17beta1 of LDC as LDC/Win is now working again for me and is very desirable being a much better optimizer than DMD. However LDC currently doesn't build 32 bit apps under Windows. This led me to find out I lacked 64 bit DLLs of them and both runtimes offered for download on your website (32 and 64bit) are lacking these files and therefore can't run Windows GTK apps that use OpenGL widgets.

I really do not remember how I came to have the 32 bit DLLs which kept me going so far with DMD however now I can't use them for LDC for the reason above. I scoured the web and all precompiled Gtk Windows runtimes I found also lacked those files. That therefore is an impediment to everyone that tries to build Gtk apps in Windows using OpenGL, 32 or 64 bits.

I did go as far as downloading the sources to that library in an attempt to create the DLLs myself but I was not successful after several hours invested. Surely if someone already familiar with that build process could produce them it would help many more people.

Or if someone knows of a Gtk 64 bit DLL runtime that includes them, I would be thankful also.

If it's an new application i would advise to use gtk.GLArea, i assume
that is not the case.

I used to compile the gtkglext libraries myself and the old Gtk runtime
installers include them, I will have to check if it still compiles with
the latest gtk.

I the meantime if you are not using any of the newer features, you can
use the old version from here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkd-packages/files/gtk3-runtime/