Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 68 9 10 11

Re: The GtkDcoding Blog Post Announcement Post... ing

On 25-03-2019 12:27, Ron Tarrant wrote:

I've pulled the post until I can get some of these things sorted out.

Would you mind if I picked your brain on this topic?

And if you're okay with that, is there a more private communication channel we could use?

That would be fine. You can email me at the address i'm using to post here.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

And today's blog post covers creating a Label with a non-default background colour.

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 09:44:33 GMT, Ron Tarrant wrote:

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

And today's blog post covers creating a Label with a non-default background colour.

<blush> forgot the link again...

http://gtkdcoding.com/2019/03/26/0021-labels-with-background-colors-markup.html

Today's post is about working with GTK Grids. You can find it here...

Last Sunday, I posted this blog extra, but two of our compatriots here on the D forum pointed out a host of errors and typos.

So, after a rewrite and a technical review by none other than Mike Wey, I believe this is now about as accurate as it can be.

You can find it here: http://gtkdcoding.com/2019/03/31/x0002-gtkd-in-a-linux-environment.html

Today's the day for (yet) another blog post over on gtkDcoding.com and the subjects are:

• the RadioButton, and
  • the ColorButton.

You can find it right over here

I thought I'd posted here already but...

Today's gtkDcoding blog post topic is the GTK Switch, a simple example plus one that's a bit more fun. You can check it out right over here.

On Fri, 05 Apr 2019 15:45:55 GMT, Ron Tarrant wrote:

It seems that whereas we have the convenience of getting the state packaged with the signal, we still have to muck around to keep things in sync. To do that, we call setState().

If you return false from the handler GTK will set the state of the switch for you. When you return true from a handler GTK will stop propagating the event and you will have to handle these things yourself.

Another Tuesday, another blog post on gtkDcoding.com. This one covers the LinkButton and can be found on page 25 of the blog.

Enjoy!

Today starts a series on GtkD menus. Over the next four weeks, we'll cover enough ground to get you up-n-running with most menu-related topics. And it all starts right here.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 68 9 10 11