Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Re: The GtkDcoding Blog Post Announcement Post... ing

More fun with Notebooks, adding and removing tabs willy-nilly.

This post looks at a handful of Notebook signals, how they're triggered, and what they can be used for. We also go over the keyboard shortcuts used by the GTK Notebook. You'll find it all here.

For the final instalment in the Notebook series, we take a look at accessing the contents of child widgets.

My apologies. I'm experiencing a technical problem with the GtkD Coding Blog site. Today's post has been uploaded, but the site isn't being updated properly, so the new page isn't available. Everything works fine locally, so for the moment, I'm stumped.

Until I can resolve this, please bear with me. I'll keep you all updated of any progress.

I've been in touch with GitHub support and they're in a yellow alert situation, meaning (I assume) that service for all sites hosted on GitHub Pages will be degraded until that's cleared up.

A day late, but here we are...

Diving back into the Nodes-n-noodles series, we look at how to build a moveable node from a DrawingArea. You can find it here.

Today's post doesn't just continue our look at Nodes-n-noodles it's also a milestone for the GtkDcoding Blog... I've been accepted into the GitHub Sponsors program which means readers can now show their appreciation by supporting my efforts. Just click on the heart icon at the bottom of any post.

Sorry I'm late today...

Carrying on with the Nodes-n-noodles series, today we define the hot spots for the drag bar and the in/out terminals. You can find it here.

Okay, time to prepare for moving that node... and it all starts with this.

And finally, you get to see a moveable node in action... and that'll be right here.

Not that this is the end of the Nodes-n-noodles series. Not by a long shot. We'll be back a few weeks from now with noodles connecting nodes and all that jazz.

Oh, my. Can't wait. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11