Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Re: The GtkDcoding Blog Post Announcement Post... ing

It being Tuesday, it's time for another gtkDcoding Blog Post. Today, we continue our exploration of menu topics by looking at mnemonics and separators. You can find it here

It's Friday (a Good one, this time) and time for Blog Post #28: CheckMenuItem. And if you follow this-here link, you can read all about it.

Have a great weekend, all!

Tuesday morning... blog post... RadioMenuItem

Enjoy.

Friday, Friday, Friday... and there's a new blog post up on gtkDcoding. A continuation of the previous post, it's a further exploration of RadioMenuItems and their uses. Here's the link.

Time for another exciting adventure in GtkD-land. For your perusal: how to put images and icons in a menu. You'll find it right over here.

An accelerating post for a rainy Friday (well, it's raining here, at least) all about menu accelerator keys.

While browsing the GTK source, I came across a comment showing how to fake the deprecated ImageMenuItem and add an AccelKey. I'm not sure why this was considered useful enough to write about in the source comments, but it sounded like an interesting exercise. So I ported the code from C to D which turned out to be more challenging than I thought it would be.

But the result is today's post: how to produce a MenuItem with an image AND and AccelKey.

In today's blog post is an example of how to use a singleton for the AccelGroup, so you don't have to pass a reference down through a gazillion levels to get it to the MenuItems.

Today starts a new series on gtkDcoding, this one covers a large wad of Dialogs starting with (perhaps) the simplest of them all: the AboutDialog.

The second post this week continues the series on Dialogs. This one is about opening files

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11