Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Re: The GtkDcoding Blog Post Announcement Post... ing

If you've been anticipating the TreeView examples, today's post is where the rubber hits the road with a look at the differences and similarities between populating a ComboBox and a TreeView. You can find it here.

Hi y'all,

This week's first post is entry #8 in the MVC series and covers loading up a TreeView with a decorated list of system fonts. Decorations include varying the size, weight, and style as well as the font face. You can view it here.

Today we get to do something unusual. Drawing on and combining a bunch of things we've done in past instalments, we'll build a two-column ComboBox with different images, custom fonts, and background colors for each item in the list. Here's the post.

Several months ago, someone asked if I'd be covering drawing routines and after much preparation, today's post is the first in a series on drawing with Cairo.

You can find it here.

Continuing on with Cairo, this is a look at the variations and permutations of drawing rectangles and you'll find it here.

Today's post covers the basics of drawing circles and arcs in a DrawingArea using Cairo functions. You can find it here

Also, in case it got missed, there's a second index of blog posts where everything is sorted by subject

Today's post covers a lot of ground and answers a few of those burning questions you may have about taming Cairo arcs and curves. Still, it's a quick read because... well, tons of diagrams and screenshots. So, come on over and take a look.

When all you want is quick-n-dirty text in a GTK DrawingArea and Pango seems like more than you wanna deal with, Cairo's Toy Text will do the job nicely. Here's how.

Continuing on with Cairo, this post covers loading and displaying three types of image (including a structured drawing) using two different load-n-display methods.

As an extra bonus, you'll see a photo of my cat, Bob, and three of the seven guitars I've found in my building's recycle room over the last year.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11